Thursday, May 31, 2012

Two More for the Road


Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by for my Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop post on Tuesday. It was great to be able to share a little more of myself with all of you, and I'm glad that you enjoyed the tutorial. Your kind comments were so appreciated! Be sure to stop by Jodi's post today at Tickle and Hide. She has a darling quilt to share along with dozens of other adorable projects on her blog. Jodi makes some of the sweetest clothes for kids that you'll find online! Libby from Miss Beau Jangles is also posting today. I've known Libby for a while now, and she's fantastic. Check out her great drawstring bag pattern tutorial today...I need to make one of these!


Speaking of the tutorial, I finished up the other two quiet packs for Bunny and Mouse yesterday, so we are now officially ready for take-off in a month! In the meantime, I'm working to finish quilting and binding the three Castle Peeps quilts I started for my daughters last month. Sewing the binding on the back of a quilt is a good project today since I'm busy caring for three little girls with colds. I can easily predict that we'll be watching Curious George for hours on end today...


See you tomorrow...hopefully with a finished quilt to share!

1 comment:

  1. I thought that the Bear was cute, then I saw the Bunny, and then the Mouse! Your girls are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...